Thursday, April 24, 2008

ترجموا ولاحظوا

Yeah New Zealand! Greatest places ever in New Zealand, and the people and the wildlife, it was definitely worth the trip to New Zealand and I would totally go again in a heartbeat!~

OK, now how did this rumor get started? You might think that I started the rumor that I traveled to New Zealand, from watching me talk about my visit. You would be wrong!

Around my birthday, I showed up at the local Phi Delta Theta chapter and was greeted by about 15 different people (some brothers, some independent) who all heard from some source that I was in New Zealand! They were all pretty sure that the story was true, so they assumed that I had actually just arrived back from New Zealand: they should know from the size of my beard that I have not really been to New Zealand.

I would have an enormous beard if I had actually spent any time in such a faraway place! Anyway, I am quite sure that New Zealand is a fine destination from photographs and I don't want to discourage anyone from spending their tourist dollars in New Zealand, and since I don't have any concise and repeatable explanation that doesn't leave people with unanswered questions (I hate that)

New Zealand is Great! You should totally go if you ever have the chance!

No comments: